HOTEL POLICIES & FEES
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of reservation, check-in, or check-out.
Know Before You Go:
There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Check-in time starts at: 4 PM
- Check-out time is: Noon
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date. Otherwise, you will be charged for your first room night + tax.
- Cancellation of Advance Purchase reservations will result in forfeiture of full amount paid.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
- Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Dogs accepted (Dog Fee = $20 per night)
- Maximum number of dogs per room: 2
- Maximum dog weight in lb: 50
- Rollaway beds are not available at The Maxwell Hotel Seattle
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
- Overnight guest parking is complimentary (First come, first served. Space is limited, therefore parking on site is not a guarantee)
- Parking height restrictions apply (6'-9")
- The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Handicapped parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower