HOTEL POLICIES & FEES
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of reservation, check-in, or check-out.
Know Before You Go:
There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Check-in time starts at: 4:00 PM
- Check-out time is: Noon
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date. Otherwise, you will be charged for your first room night + tax.
- Cancellation of Advance Purchase reservations will result in forfeiture of full amount paid.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
- Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Dogs accepted (Dog Fee = $25 per night). Maximum number of dogs per room: 2
- Rollaway beds are not available at The Maxwell Hotel Seattle
- Minimum check-in age is: 21
- On Site Parking is available to our overnight guests at the discounted rate of $20 plus tax.
- Please note our garage has a 6’5” height restriction.
- The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, please call one of our reservation agents at 866-866-7977.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Handicapped parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower